Yes,we are open for in-person worshipping. Check Read More for information on what to expect.
If you are healthy and able to come, we hope you will be there. However, if you are not healthy, or if you are considered high-risk for contracting the virus, or if you are simply uncomfortable gathering at this time, please feel free to stay at home for now and watch or listen online. If you haven’t been attending in-person worship in the last couple of months, here are some things you can expect:
- Please use only the main doors to enter the church building.
- Please wear your name tags, as we are still required to provide contact tracing information if asked to do so.
- For the comfort and safety of all, wearing face masks and using the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the building will be required.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times. Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging, and please resist the urge to engage in conversations while in the narthex.
- At this time we aren’t able to offer a nursery or other during-worship activities for children. Parents are encouraged to bring quiet, age-appropriate activities for their children who need them.
- There will not be any congregational singing or responsive readings. However, you may hum along or sing in your mind and heart!
- Offerings can be given on your way out of the sanctuary after the service.
- After the service you will be dismissed by rows, beginning in the rear of the sanctuary. Unless you need to use the restroom, please resist the urge to stop and talk in the narthex; instead, move directly out of the building.
- There will not be a coffee time after the service, but if the weather is good we do hope you’ll take some time to socialize under the Fellowship Tent before you go!
SUNDAY SCHOOL: Sunday School classes for all ages have resumed, starting each week at 9:30 sharp! Wearing face masks is required, and arrangements have been made for appropriate social distancing and hygiene practices according to the current state guidelines. Everyone should go directly to their classes.
SUNDAY SERMONS will continue to available on our website (www.ascrc.org) or on our Facebook page for the foreseeable future. You can choose either a video of the sermon or an audio-only file. To use either version of the sermon, go to the website, then:
- For the audio-only version, click on the “Sermons Online” tab at the top of the page, then select the sermon you wish to hear.
- For the video version, click on the “Media” tab at the top of the page, then click on “Watch It.” Then click on the message and/or the songs included there.